Peeks In The Window

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Window Opens---Then Closes Again: A Quick Look At What I Got Done Today

A quick snapshot of the main figures in the Guy Gardener & Ice Commission. Anyone out there may be wondering why I went 3/4 over head for the homage to the VJ Day Kiss photograph---It's essential to the story in the commission. I promise it'll all make sense. Thank you to all the folks that stopped by The Window today, Thank you to the folks that left comments, and Thank you to our first two Blog Followers. You guys all rule. Especially the commenters. I really do enjoy it when you guys leave comments. It's nice to know I'm not releasing this stuff out into a vacuum. I'll be working some tomorrow, so I'll be posting again then. Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment