Peeks In The Window

Friday, January 18, 2013

Cheetah's Revenge Part 6---And The WIndow Is Closed.

  Good evening!
  Here's my final post for the day---I've finished most of the figure work on Wonder Woman---I'll just need to get her legs done, and she'll be all set.

  I don't know if I'll have much time to work on this piece over the weekend---I've picked up a job doing a cover for DC Comics that I'll be working on all weekend, and probably into Monday, as I may take several breaks to spend time with my wife and kids:)  If I can take a little bit of time over the weekend to make some more progress on Cheetah's Revenge, I'll jump onto the computer and post it.
  In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great weekend, and a happy MLK Day on Monday.  Thanks to everyone that dropped by The Window today---We had another big number of hits today, which is really cool!
  Thanks to Ray for his inking update on the Guy & Ice piece!  Also, thanks for the great comments!
  See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great news about the cover, I'll look forward to seeing that. The piece is looking great and I just noticed the eye contact between Cheetah and Diana, very nice touch. Don't forget that whatever is restraining Wonder Woman needs to believable in terms of holding her, if it's the lasso you'll need to remember it's all of a piece. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete