Peeks In The Window

Thursday, January 10, 2013

....And I'll Form The Head! PowerThoris Part 2!

Oh my heck, that was a Voltron reference....Sorry everyone. I work alone at home by myself and sometimes I just blurt out weird crap. Anyway! Here's her finished head, up close so you can check out the detail. I'm trying to fuse Powergirl's strong facial features with Dejah Thoris' regal manner and of course, her jewelry. There's this story forming in my head as I'm drawing this...Imagining that Kara Zor-El crashed on Mars instead of Earth, and that John Carter has kind of become obsolete in this version of events...In other words----Step aside Earthman, The Princess of Mars has got things under control:) Man, I am such a geek.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely captured that regal look, just the right balance I think.

    ReplyDelete