Peeks In The Window

Friday, January 11, 2013

The Window Is Open!

Sitting down to work this morning, I found the following comment from my client, Peter from last nights final post---Hope he doesn't mind me calling attention to it. Drew and everybody else: I'm the dude who commissioned this awesomeness, and in case you were wondering, here's the genesis of this little idea: Usually, when I get a commission, I either order up a Power Girl OR a Dejah Thoris. For whatever reason, those two characters just speak to me visually. Anyway, I decided "What the hell - see what happens when you combine the concepts." Drew - it looks spectacular so far. It will have a place of honor in my burgeoning collection! I'm posting it here because it's a look at where the idea for this piece comes from---The seed from which I'm working, if I may be totally pretentious:), and because I wanted to say Thanks to Peter for such a kind comment. It's a great way to start the work day. Cheers, Peter! Getting to work now! Gonna finish up spotting the blacks in PowerThoris' cape, and draw her sword, and the main figure work will be done. I'll post it up soon for everyone to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment