Peeks In The Window

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cheetah's Revenge Commission Finish

Good evening, All!
Here's the finished work on the Cheetah's Revenge commission!  This piece will be off to Ray for inking, and I can't wait to see how it will come out.  Thank you to Karl for the commission, and for his longtime patronage of my and Ray's work!  I hope he'll enjoy it!
For me, it's back to work on that cover for DC Comics, and after that, I'll be starting work on Monte's pre-new 52 style Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy commission.  It's going to be a lot of fun to work on, and I hope you'll all stay tuned to see how it develops.  Also, if you happen to be anywhere near Phoenix, Arizona, I'll be appearing at The Amazing Arizona Comic Con next weekend.  Come on by and say Hello!
Thanks to everyone who's dropped by The Window this weekend!  If you have any friends interested in checking out the artistic process behind commissioned illustrations, please send them our way!
...And for tonight, The Window is closed.
Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. If DC wants to know how to improve sales of the Wonder Woman comic in my opinion they could do a lot worse than invoke a bit of the kinky spirit of Marston. And I think this would make a perfect cover to kick off the 'bold new direction' ;). Very happy with it, great work Drew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see quite the Elseworlds or even Vertigo series based on this idea... hmm... that's certainly food for thought...

      Delete