Peeks In The Window

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Huntress & Black Canary Part 3

  Hey All---

  Here's part three on the Huntress & Black Canary piece.  Please forgive the over saturation on the Huntress figure here---I upped the blacks on the scanner to be able to show my early progress on the Black Canary figure, and wanted to give you guys a little more of a clear picture of the full commission.  At this point, all you really can't see is the shadow of the approaching villains.
  This does it for work for me tonight---I'm packing for Seattle, and getting out of here in the morning.  I'll be back to work here on Tuesday.  I hope you'll have a great weekend, and I hope if you're in Seattle, you'll drop by table P-23 at the Emerald City Comic Con, and say hello.
  Thanks for all your views and comments---I'll see you back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment