Peeks In The Window

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Harley & Ivy Part 3--Heads!

  Just a quick update on the Harley and Ivy piece--I'm still working rather slowly, but am feeling better day by day.  Monte's requested my take on the movie poster for the classic film, GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES, using the wonderful Harley & Ivy.   I thought that might be necessary info to following my progress on this piece.  In fact, I'll include it with this update so we're all on the same page, so to speak.
  So this is Harley and Ivy's heads and upper sections.  I'm trying to infuse each of them with a sense of motion that each character would naturally have---Swirling hair and leaves for Ivy, and Harley's bouncy, jingly headpiece.

  I'm having a lot of fun with this one---I'll post more soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment