Peeks In The Window

Friday, February 15, 2013

Harley & Ivy Part 5

  Hey All---
  Here's more work on the Poison Ivy figure---The leaves have been time consuming, but I really like how they're coming out.
  Her outfit is one piece, if anyone is wondering.  The leaves from the upper part of the body suit reach organically down toward her ab muscles where I imagine the material would go a softer, sheerer green around her mid-section.  I like the idea that the stems of the leaves are wrapping around her arms and body, still living and under her control.
  I'm going to move over to Harley now and finish her torso and arm up.  I think I'm going to go ahead and do the poster lettering across their legs after that so I'll be able to finish their leg details through the lettering instead of  trying to erase over their legs to do the lettering.  It's probably six of one, half dozen of the other, though...
  I'll post progress on Harley in a little while before I finish up for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment