Peeks In The Window

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wonder Woman and Hippolyta

Greetings, all! Thanks to Drew for his kind words, Cheetah's Revenge was a wonderful piece of artwork to ink. I think that the same can be said of this next piece, which I'll call Wonder Woman and Hippolyta (for now). I'm sure someone will come up with a much more clever title, but until then we'll use my lazy version. On with the show...



This piece was competed before the start of this Blog for K.T. and I received the original in the same package as 'Cheetah's Revenge'. Although we all missed seeing Drew's step by step, I thought I might as well include this in my postings. I hope you'll enjoy. Drew's been a bit busy and I'll bother him again later about getting M.B.'s 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' commission to me, so I'll be starting that soon.

 Best,
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment