Peeks In The Window

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Commission Window Update!

  Hi All---

  Hope you're doing great.  I've been away for a bit, and thought I might post a quick update of what I'm up to.  I got back from Emerald City Con on Monday evening after a really long day of sitting in airports and eventual plane rides.  Since I've been back, I've been working on the new project that I've been writing, and looking after my daughter who's home sick with a bout of nasty stomach flu.  I'll be back to my commission work in the next day or two.  Thanks for being patient with me.
  I'd also like to throw out a big compliment to Ray Snyder for his beautiful work on the Cheetah's Revenge commission.  His inks add so much to my pencils on this piece, and bring such depth, texture and atmosphere to it that they create a truly collaborative effort on this commission.  Seriously, this piece is so much more with Ray's contribution to it.  It's why I love working with Ray so much.  Bravo, Ray. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment