Peeks In The Window

Thursday, April 17, 2014

THE WINDOW OPEN - UPDATE 3 (?)

Greeting, all! Here's the update for WonderWoman - Zantanna on the Tracks, and Gentleman Prefer Crazies with Poison Ivy - Harley Quinn. It's such a pleasure to work on these, and I still 'love' inking lettering on the board. I admire letterers so much more when I have to try their craft.

I think that I made good progress, considering that I had class tonight. Teaching is still new to me, and I'm learning every day. It's great that young children are interested in sequential storytelling, and my students are awesome.

Following you will find my progress:

WonderWoman - Zantanna on the Tracks




Gentleman Prefer Crazies  Poison Ivy - Harley Quinn




I'll update again tomorrow!

Best,
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment